The 10 Day Mind and Body Detox Program
- Included in this mind and body detox program.
- Meal plan, recipes and grocery lists.
- A food journal to track your food intake.
- Food Recipes to help you on your detox journey.
- Plus a getting started checklist and goals worksheet.
Like it or not, the modern world we live in and the processed foods we eat flood our bodies with toxins. Every now and then a good detox program that addresses both mind and body is a good idea. This is where the 10 Day Mind And Body Detox program is just what you need!
A cleansing body detox has many benefits for your health and well-being.
A physical detox will help you by:
- Removing heavy metals such as lead and mercury
- Detoxify your liver, kidneys and other organs – even the brain
- Replenish the friendly bacteria with a pro-biotic formula
- Recharge your immune system with a powerful antioxidant support
If you want to cleanse and refresh your body, it is a great idea to cleanse and refresh your mind and spirit at the same time which can be done in a 10-day full body detox.
Spend time relaxing, recouping and retraining your mind. Take time to de-stress from all the worries and troubles in the world and in your life while also cleansing your body physically.
Who Needs To Detox?
Just about anyone can make use of detoxification. How often you use detoxification materials depends on your lifestyle and the intent that you have for the detoxification.
If you want to lose weight, have a lifestyle that involves bad habits, such as smoking, you may want to use detoxification more often.
If you are just trying to maintain good digestive health, you can use detoxification less often. But regardless of how often you decide to embark on this way to stay healthy, everyone needs detoxification occasionally.
Just like the seasons, our bodies follow rhythms and cycles and the changing seasons are a good time to detox certain systems in our being!
- Spring: This is the season to rejuvenate your gall bladder and liver, the work horses of the body.
- Summer: During this time focus on the cleansing and restoration of organs that focus on circulation and heat distribution, your small intestine and heart.
- Fall: Cleansing and restoring the spleen and stomach should be your focus this season.
- Winter: Rejuvenating the kidneys and bladder is the goal this season.
What Is A Body Detox Routine?
If this is your first time, or even if you’ve done a detox before, you will want to have a detox routine. So, what exactly is a detox routine? Basically, a detox routine is an all-natural method of cleansing your body by giving it the time and conditions it needs to rebuild and heal from the damages of daily life and the foods you eat and other substances that you intake.
There are many different types of known detox routines. Some common types include:
- juice fasting
- water fasting
- minimal eating/fasting
- herbal detoxification
- detox baths
- colon cleansing
- caloric restriction
- and many more
Your detox routine will be the specific plan that you take to detoxify and rejuvenate your body. This guide contains all the steps needed for a healthy detox.
So get your 10 Day Mind And Body Detox program now and start planning your detox! You will come out of the process feeling like a new person.